This training program is developed with our students in mind, to enhance the design process through hands-on instruction and mentoring by certified instructor.
Revit Structure: The course includes the following:
1. to the Autodesk Revit Structure software.
2. Basic Drawing and Editing Tools.
3. Setting up Levels and Grids.
4. Working with Views.
5. Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model.
6. Adding structural Columns and Walls.
7. Adding Foundations and structural slabs.
8. Structural Reinforcement.
9. Beams and Framing Systems.
10. Project Practices to reinforce learning.
11. Construction Documents.
12. Annotating Construction Documents.